Show Your Spirit Pledge Form
Long Weekend May 22 – 24
Šxʷwəq̓ʷəθət Crosstown Elementary’s First Annual Walk-A-Thon takes place May Long Weekend. Students are encouraged to get active, show school spirit, collect pledges and earn recognition and prizes.
- Get Active: Walk, run, move as much as possible over three days (May 22, 23, 24)
- Show School Spirit: Wear your Crosstown swag, costumes or anything that shows spirit and represents you!
- Collect Pledges: Set a goal for how far you expect to walk, run, or move over the weekend and collect pledges to help raise funds for school programs and equipment.
- Recognition and prizing:
- The classroom with the most participants will earn a special reward!
- Every Pledged donation over $50 will be entered into a special draw – prize goes to the donor!
- Students with the most distance/steps will receive special recognition!
100% of the funds raised by students will go toward updated classroom technology at Crosstown Elementary school.
You can download a pledge form here