Elementary School PAC
Hi, and welcome to the 2020/21 school year! It is my primary goal this year to increase engagement with you, the parents of our students. I want to hear from all of you. What you like about this school, what concerns you about the school, what you'd like to do for the school, and how we can all make it better for our children.
You are all automatically members of the PAC since you have children enrolled here, but you can get more involved by joining the PAC Executive, being on committees, or volunteering for our many events (events will be different this year, but we'll still need volunteers). If you want to help out but have less time you can volunteer for our various events and fundraisers, and/or you can donate through the links below. I hope to talk to each and every one of you this year.
- PAC General Meeting – Oct 26, 7:00pm on Zoom - Come one, come all! We want to hear from you…Read More
- Crosstown has been given an indigenous name! šxʷwəq̓ʷəθət, pronounced: shwa qua set - šxʷwəq̓ʷəθət Crosstown Elementary School is now the full name of…Read More
We Need Volunteers for:
- We're currently looking for members of the PAC Exec.
We need co-secretaries, tech/communication helpers, and D-PAC Reporters, and Members at Large.
- There are fewer opportunities for volunteers this year, but we'll let you know as we need you.
If you'd like to contribute your time and energy to making the school even better please See Volunteer Sign Ups Here/Above. These will be updated as new opportunities arise.
Dontate to Help
- Please bring your old Crosstown Crows t-shirts to the office so we can reuse them at out of school events like the cross country meet.
- We need donations for the Parent Social Raffle Baskets, contact us if you have something to donate or know a business that does. Thank you!
If you don't have time or you'd like to contribute your time and your money (We thank you!), you can contribute by Donating Money Here. We promise to put it to good use! 100% of the funds you donate reaches the PAC, and it gets used to better activities for your children and increase community engagement (We want to hear from you!):
Instructions: To donate to the PAC please Click The Link then scroll down to Gift Information and select an amount, add any optional information you'd like them have, then click "Add to Cart" and follow the instructions to complete the donation.
You will be emailed a tax receipt within minutes.
Other Ways to Support
Support the School/PAC through our Donating Partners
- Mabel's Labels
Support us by:
1) Create an account at MabelsLabels.com
2) On the main page, click on SUPPORT A FUNDRAISER;
3) Select Crosstown Elementary School from the SELECT YOUR SCHOOL drop down list;
4) You'll be directed to the Crosstown Elementary School's fundraising page and all your orders will be credited to our fundraising campaign!