Elementary School PAC
Hi, and welcome to the 2020/21 school year!
Your Crosstown Elementary Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is proud to support many activities at our school and provide volunteer opportunities for parents to get involved. We place a high value on the opportunity to create and sustain a strong link between school and home and we hope you will join us as we work together with the staff to make Crosstown Elementary the best it can be for our children and school community.
If you are a parent/guardian of a student at Crosstown elementary, you are a member of the PAC.
Meeting dates will be posted below and on our Facebook group. Ways you can get involved:
- Join the Executive
- Attend monthly Zoom General PAC meetings
- Volunteer for community building events (may be limited this year due to covid)
- Make a donation to the PAC (see info below)
The 2020-2021 Crosstown Elementary PAC Executives:
- Chair: K'shin Gendron
- Vice Chair: Liz Baumgartner
- Secretary: Melissa Raven
- Treasurer: Biljana Vasiljevic
- Events Coordinator: Gabrielle Gendron
- Past Chair: Meaghan Taylor
- Past Treasurer: Vivi Nabata
- Facebook: Bonnie James
- Graphic Designer: Julia Kaplun
- Newsletter: Shirin Sharifian
- Rupy Khera
- and more
We Need Volunteers for:
- We're currently looking for members of the PAC Exec.
We need co-secretaries, tech/communication helpers, and D-PAC Reporters, and Members at Large.
- There are fewer opportunities for volunteers this year, but we'll let you know as we need you.
If you'd like to contribute your time and energy to making the school even better please See Volunteer Sign Ups Here/Above. These will be updated as new opportunities arise.
Dontate to Help
- Please bring your old Crosstown Crows t-shirts to the office so we can reuse them at out of school events like the cross country meet.
- We need donations for the Parent Social Raffle Baskets, contact us if you have something to donate or know a business that does. Thank you!
If you don't have time or you'd like to contribute your time and your money (We thank you!), you can contribute by Donating Money Here. We promise to put it to good use! 100% of the funds you donate reaches the PAC, and it gets used to better activities for your children and increase community engagement (We want to hear from you!):
Instructions: To donate to the PAC please Click The Link then scroll down to Gift Information and select an amount, add any optional information you'd like them have, then click "Add to Cart" and follow the instructions to complete the donation.
You will be emailed a tax receipt within minutes.
Other Ways to Support
Support the School/PAC through our Donating Partners
- FlipGive Shopping
Support us by:
1) Join our team at FlipGive.com
2) Click the shopping links in our account to shop online with a portion coming to the PAC, or;
3) Purchase digital gift cards when you're waiting in line to pay, and use them right away.
- Mabel's Labels
Support us by:
1) Create an account at MabelsLabels.com
2) On the main page, click on SUPPORT A FUNDRAISER;
3) Select Crosstown Elementary School from the SELECT YOUR SCHOOL drop down list;
4) You'll be directed to the Crosstown Elementary School's fundraising page and all your orders will be credited to our fundraising campaign!