Elementary School PAC
Hi, and welcome to the 2019/20 school year! It is my primary goal this year to increase engagement with you, the parents of our students. I want to hear from all of you. What you like about this school, what concerns you about the school, what you'd like to do for the school, and how we can all make it better for our children.
You are all automatically members of the PAC since you have children enrolled here, but you can get more involved by joining the PAC Executive, being on committees, or volunteering for our many events. If you want to help out but have less time you can volunteer for our various events and fundraisers, and/or you can donate through the links below. I hope to talk to each and every one of you this year.
- Chinese Lunar New Year Parade (Rat) - Crosstown elementary has been invited to carry wooden Koi fish…Read More
- Jan 31 Movie Night
K-2 3:30 Winnie the Pooh (1977) and
Gr 3-7 5:00 The Princess Bride -Come enjoy the movies or volunteer to greet, hand out…Read More
We Need Volunteers for:
- Movie Night Volunteers Needed Now
- We're currently looking for members of the PAC Exec.
We need co-secretaries, and D-PAC Reporters, and Members at Large.
- We also need volunteers for Wednesday Hot Lunch (sign up for one day or many)
- Occasional Wednesday Morning Fruit/Veg helpers.
- Hot Chocolate Bar, Dec 20th Hot Chocolate servers.
- and more!
If you'd like to contribute your time and energy to making the school even better please See Volunteer Sign Ups Here/Above. These will be updated as new opportunities arise.
Dontate to Help
If you don't have time or you'd like to contribute your time and your money (We thank you!), you can contribute by Donating Money Here. We promise to put it to good use! 100% of the funds you donate reaches the PAC, and it gets used to better activities for your children and increase community engagement (We want to hear from you!):
Instructions: To donate to the PAC please Click The Link then scroll down to Gift Information and select an amount, add any optional information you'd like them have, then click "Add to Cart" and follow the instructions to complete the donation.
You will be emailed a tax receipt within minutes.
Sign up for Wednesday Hot Lunch
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Go to: https://munchalunch.com/schools/crosstown
2) Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). The system will guide you through
3) After adding your children, click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order
4) Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
Other Ways to Support
Support the School/PAC through our Donating Partners
Support us by:
1) Create an account at SPUD.ca
2) Choose the organic produce box you want to order from spud.ca/fundraising and add it to your cart;
3) At checkout enter the promo code FUNDRAISING. Select Crosstown Elementary from the drop down list and complete your order;
4) Your order will be delivered to your home or office and the school will receive a donation from SPUD.
- Mabel's Labels
Support us by:
1) Create an account at MabelsLabels.com
2) On the main page, click on SUPPORT A FUNDRAISER;
3) Select Crosstown Elementary School from the SELECT YOUR SCHOOL drop down list;
4) You'll be directed to the Crosstown Elementary School's fundraising page and all your orders will be credited to our fundraising campaign!